Condo, Landed Property
Architectural Design The design concept is one of simplicity and elegance. And the design subscribes to the notion that “less is more”. The development embodies contemporary living and features a bold asymmetrical design that creates a rhythmic pulse through the development. The façade comprises a 3-dimensional fin design that incorporates the functional needs for shelter, privacy and sun-shading requirements. Warm toned aluminum frames are used at the 1st storey level, to reduce the sense of threshold between outdoor and indoor. This allows an increased sense of depth to the internal living spaces, as if extending out to the landscape.
Landscape Design The Singapore sling is not just famous cocktail, it is our design metaphor for re-creating every day, all day chic at Belgravia Green. This landscape is designed so residents can build into their everyday rhythms a balance of outdoor activities for all: family and community. From safe and fun child-centred activity areas to swimming and outdoor active exercise areas through to re-creative leisure spaces for every part of each day (BBQs, contemplative quiet areas, and drinking with friends.) This landscape design invites residents to sling from active to passive recreation spaces and regenerate their energies for Singapore living and working at their best and most dynamic, every day and all day.
Physical and Site Attributes Private Residential Enclave. – Nestled in a private residential landed housing enclave.
– Freehold status.
– Strata Housing Development sits on a huge site area of more than 136,000 sqft (136,562 sqft).
The Exceptional Experience of Space
– All units are beautifully arranged in a North-South orientation
– Unobstructed views of the lush open spaces and greenery of the surrounding and the beautiful landscaping within the development. Features within the development showcasing this:
1. One 28 metre lap pool, hydro massage pool and a kid’s pool.
2. Many themed gardens to relax after a long day of work.
3. A Rocky Pond amidst quiet flowing water and comfortable furniture.
4. A spacious Clubhouse and cantilevered gym over the grand entrance allows you to work and revitalize after long day of work.
The Exceptional Experience of Convenience
– Well connected to major expressway i.e. CTE, TPE, SLE and the upcoming North-South Expressway (NSE).
– Near to good schools like Rosyth School and Nanyang Polytechnic.
– Lifestyle and retail malls nearby such as Greenwich V, AMK Hub, Hougang 1 and the Seletar Mall which has 6 levels of retail and 188,000 sqft of net lettable area.
– A 20 minutes drive to Orchard Road, Marina Bay Sands and Central Business District.
– Minutes to Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2 & 2A, Northstar @ AMK.
The Exceptional Experience of Investment – Seletar Aerospace Park (SAP)
– Close proximity to the Seletar Aerospace Park – An industrial park spanning 320 hectares with 160 hectares dedicated to the Seletar Airport which is set to open in December 2018 and the remaining 160 hectares for aerospace industry. Singapore’s Aerospace contributed a compounded annual growth rate of more than 8.6% in the last 2 decades. It has a $9 billion output comprises of 130 aerospace companies with more than 21,500 workforces. – A hidden dining oasis The new lifestyle enclave plays host to bazaars and carnivals, with the conserved bungalows now housing restaurants, spas, and shops. The transformation begins with four food and beverage tenants that are shaking up the Singaporean food scene in their own way: from a European chef highlighting local and regional produce in his dishes, to a traditional Teochew (Chinese dialect group) restaurant with over 30 years of heritage – More spots to eat and drink your fill Soek Seng 1954 Bicycle Café Wildseed The Terminal Café and Lounge The Summerhouse Wheeler’s Estate YOUNGS Bar & Restaurant The restaurants & cafés is also a great vantage point for watching planes take off from Seletar Airport in the distance. Alternatively, head to Georges’ Hideout @ Seletar, a casual pub that serves unpretentious nosh and nibbles alongside affordable pints of beer.
Individual Unit Attributes
– Exclusive development comprising 81 freehold strata houses. i.e. 10 SemiDetached and 71 Terrace Houses. (32 Corner Terrace, 39 Intermediate Terrace)
Spacious and functional layout allows for versatile furniture arrangement and the most optimum maximization of space.
There will be 2 car parking lots provided at the basement for every unit.
There are two types of terrace units. Type 1 is installed with a private home lift serving the basement floor to roof terrace. Type 2 does not have the private home lift installed.
Kitchen appliances from De Dietrich & Samsung (Fridge, Cooker Hood, Hob, Conventional Oven and Microwave, Washer).
De Dietrich is the premium choice amongst top chefs and cooks in Singapore and around the world – allowing you to enjoy gourmet cooking everyday in your own home.
Samsung Electronics is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere.
Sanitary fitting and wares are supplied by Hansgrohe and Kohler.
Hansgrohe is one of the leading sanitary companies and manufactures products of the highest quality in terms of both form and function.
Kohler offer homeowners uncompromising quality, complete satisfaction and peace of mind.
Security – A landed development in a gated community with round the clock security guards and surveillance cameras at vantage points.
Smart Home System – FIBARO smart home devices provide a comprehensive environment that adapts to the needs of the entire family. Our home automation provision includes air-conditioner, lighting, security camera, door sensor and booking of facilities (access to services within the same app) for all units.
Reputable Developer – Fairview Developments Pte Ltd, a unit of the Tong Eng Group is renowned for having developed beautiful landed homes in the vicinity of Belgravia Green i.e. Belgravia Villas (PropertyGuru – Awarded for Best Housing Development Awards 2017), Stratton Green, Belgravia Park, Stratton Park, 8@Stratton.
Tong Eng Group (Awarded for BCI Asia Top 10 Developer Awards 2018) has a 60year history having developed many condominiums as well as other strata housing developments in Singapore.
Shopping, Dining and Entertainment located nearby Greenwich V Seletar Mall Seletar Aerospace Park AMK Hub Hougang 1 Jln Kayu Eateries
Park and Recreation Facilities Seletar Country Club Serangoon Gardens Country Club Lower Seletar reservoir Sengkang Riverside Park Singapore Island Country Club Bishan Park
Education Hub Close proximity to prestigious primary schools
– Rosyth School (1 – 2km) – Jing Shan Primary School (1 – 2km) – Sengkang Green Primary School (1 – 2km) – Fernvale Primary School (1-2km) – Hougang Primary School(1-2km)
Reputable secondary schools and junior colleges
– Anderson Secondary – Nan Chiau Secondary school – Serangoon Garden Secondary School – Bowen Secondary School – Chong Boon Secondary School – Anderson Junior College – Nanyang Junior College
Established Tertiary Institutions
– Nanyang Polytechnic – Lycee Francais De Singapour – ITE College Central
MRT & Expressway – Ang Mo Kio MRT Station – Yio Chu Kang MRT Station – Central Expressway
– Bus stop (72021) along Ang Mo Kio Ave 5
Belgravia Green - Belgravia Drive off Ang Mo Kio Ave 5
Belgravia Green - Belgravia Drive off Ang Mo Kio Ave 5